Five Things I’ve Learned This Week or Was Reminded Of:
1) I don’t demand that other people live by the same religious rules, convictions or beliefs that I do. Only pride would tell me they must.
2) Pride is a sin and some would say one of the seven deadly!
3) Failing is an important part of growing as a human being. We learn best when we put ourselves in situations where we could succeed or fail. Growth comes from both possible outcomes.
4) Dunkin Donuts coffee helps speed up my metabolism and therefore keeps my weight more stable. Or at least that’s what I tell myself as I order the coffee accompanied by glazed munchkins (aka donut holes). Yum. Donuts .
5) I love the God I know personally; not just the God that pastors have told me about for years.
What’s on your list?