Five Things I’ve Learned This Week or Was Reminded Of:
1) There are some things that happen in life that don’t make sense and can make us question whether God is involved in the daily lives of people. I believe He is and I also have a lot of patience for folks who hear of children being killed by a tornado, while at school, and they wonder if God’s protection is everywhere. I hope Christians are gracious when people wonder out loud after such a tragedy; it’s normal to wrestle with our faith.
2) I really love my two furry dog children, Harley and Gracie. Anyone who has adored their animals understands what I mean when I call them my furry children.
3) Getting out of our comfort zone is AWESOME! Go do something that you are not too sure about but always wanted to try. Trust me, it’s worth it.
4) I love Spring and seeing flowers in my front yard. All the colors make me happy.
5) You can’t miss someone if you are constantly together. Missing someone is an important emotion not to be overlooked in a relationship.
What’s on your list?