Five Things I’ve Learned This Week or Was Reminded Of:
1) Anxiety isn’t a sign of a weak mind but rather the nervous system expelling extra stress that wasn’t worked off in the gym or through talking it out. Stress is like a balloon filling with air. The air has to come out or the balloon will pop. The “pop” for humans is often anxiety.
2) Mental exhaustion is worse than physical exhaustion
3) God brings sweet reminders of His presence everyday and hopefully we are not rushing so much that we miss them
4) We should keep doing more of whatever makes us feel happy, relaxed and hopeful
5) Good friends always find their way back to each other, even if a little or a lot of time has passed
What’s on your list?