Five Things I’ve Learned This Week or Was Reminded Of:
1) Right after I was done hagging on multi-level marketing enterprises in my post Jesus Isn’t Amway, my friend starts selling anti-cellulite wraps; through a multi-level marketing opportunity. So I will now eat crow on this topic, but hopefully with less cellulite while I eat. But still, my point was not turning Christianity into a product
2) I should have bought Dunkin Donuts stock before a news article hit the media about their potential American-based growth. I better get that stock order in before it goes up. Procrastination and investing don’t mix; but if you’ve hung around here for any length of time, you will know I am a huge Dunkins fan so why not buy stock?
3) God is a God of second chances. Anyone who tells you otherwise, either in words or actions, is a liar. Get away from them quickly. There’s a snake in the grass
4) My identity isn’t tied to my church. It’s a place to grow, learn and serve but doesn’t give me purpose or define my destiny. That is God’s job only
5) A true friend will challenge you, your actions and the way you think. Let it happen; it’s a good thing
What’s on your list?