Bloggers read blogs. We like to see what other people are talking about, what’s happening in our culture and sometimes we like to steal ideas. Yep. That’s exactly what I am doing by starting a weekly “Five Things I Learned This Week” post. I am stealing the idea from Stewart Conkle of Hustle and Go – hustleandgo.com Hustle and Go is a great blog if you have never checked it out. It’s about Life, Running and Faith. All things that are important to me. Thanks Stewart 🙂
Five Things I’ve Learned This Week or Was Reminded Of:
1) People have an incredible ability to overcome awful things in life
2) We do hold stress in our bodies
3) It takes a special friend to allow you to ask for attention without them looking down on you
4) Saving a little bit of money really does add up over time
5) God speaks to us in ways that we can hear but maybe other folks don’t understand and that’s ok
What’s on your list?